Halal Correct Quality guarantee
TQHCC believes that quality and continuity guarantees form a very important part of the certification. Due to the continuous developments in the nutrition industry, the complexity of the supply chain, dynamic global halal regulations, and the changing expectations of consumers, TQHCC is committed to providing a higher level of competence of its personnel that is involved in halal auditing, evaluation, communication, and effective decision-making. Investing in people and their qualifications and development is an additional commitment taken on by our Executive Board. The TQHCC activities are based on ISO standards and international halal standards, and we carry out the required reviews to ensure the integrity and quality of its employees. This is also done to guarantee the continuity of its certification services. This is why TQHCC will always be striving to improve its own quality management. We achieve this by:
- Customer relationship management: questions from our consumers are handled within 24 hours.
- Maintaining contacts and collaborations with international authorities.
- Following and working in compliance with international halal audit standards and conditions for certification.
- Attending national and international halal and food safety conferences and participating in professional training sessions around the world.
- Continuous improvement of own services through regular evaluation of the processes within Halal Correct.
- Striving for the fulfilment and realization of consumer needs.
- The establishment and maintenance of the processing system.
Use of the Halal Correct logo
The Halal Correct logo is a registered quality label and is the property of TQHCC. The use of the logo by third parties (e.g. for communication purposes) is only allowed after TQHCC has given its written consent. The use of the logo on packaging is only allowed for clients who have a contract with TQHCC and who were given written consent which includes a description of where, how, and for which product groups the logo can be used.
Halal Correct certificates
The Halal Correct certificates will be issued after companies have gone through the certification procedures and after they have signed the contract with TQHCC. The halal certificates will be signed by two authorized parties within the organization, those being a member of the Executive Board and the chairman of the Sharia/religious council. The Halal Correct certificates are intended for the clients and their customers to guarantee the dignity of the halal products. It is strictly prohibited to use the Halal Correct certificates as proof of halal dignity in restaurants and in shops/retail branch.
The Halal Guarantee
When you find our Halal guarantee certificate logo on a product, you can be sure that this certificate guarantees the dignity of the halal products. This assurance can be given thanks to our chain inspections during which we follow the product processes and inspect and certify them from beginning to end.
Our qualified auditors and inspectors have the required expertise and, thanks to their long-standing experience, they are able to ascertain and eliminate any possible risk.
The Halal Correct Certification Foundation TQHCC places great store on working in compliance with the core values and the foundation of the Islamic nutrition regulations when it comes to halal certification. “الرجوع إلى الأصل”. That is why we have summarized our guidelines in 7 standards which we can guarantee to the Muslim consumer. When you opt for Halal Correct, you are choosing the following seven stars/Guarantees of Halal Correct:
- Guarantee that animal welfare is safeguarded.
- Guarantee that the animal is 100% healthy and alive during the slaughter.
- Guarantee that we do not allow shooting guns and no anaesthesia by gas.
- Guarantee that all animals are slaughtered by hand in accordance with Islamic custom and by Muslims.
- Guarantee that the halal production is always completely separated and executed in pig-free areas.
- Guarantee that all ingredients and additives are screened and approved for halal dignity.
- Guarantee that we permanently and consistently monitor the entire chain from slaughter to packaging.